Living Well: A Women's Wellness Encounter




Join us for our 2012 Event!
River Falls High School Commons Area
Thursday, November 8, 2012 ~ 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
For information call Horizon Family Chiropractic at 715-426-4774


Our annual women's wellness event continues to evolve and grow! Now in its sixth year, we expect this year's event will be the best and biggest ever! More time, more space, and more vendors combine to bring you a superior women’s wellness experience! For our 2012 event, attendees will enjoy an evening like no other. Get ready to transform your life as Horizon Family Chiropractic hosts an evening of total wellness...mind, body and spirit!

With educational presentations, health-focused vendors, and refreshments. Plus...prizes totaling over $3,000 will be given away during the event!


Bring your mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, and friends! You won't want to miss this total wellness experience!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Vendor Spotlight: La Femme Jolie Boudoir Photography

Boudoir Photography.

One of two things usually come to someone’s mind when they hear those words. The first is “What on earth is THAT?”, or second “oh, I’m …too old/too heavy/not that kind of girl. etc”.

Well, ladies, let me tell you otherwise! We ALL have beauty that has perhaps, just been forgotten. It is buried beneath the endless “to do” list, kids, work, housework, etc, etc. It never stops! But…beneath it all, in each and every one of us, is a beautiful woman waiting to have her day in the spotlight, and THAT is what boudoir photography is all about. No matter your size, shape or age, it IS for you. It’s transforming and empowering. It’s about not only being beautiful, but FEELING beautiful again. It is a confidence booster and oh so good for the self esteem. I know because I am not only a boudoir photographer and see it happen to women all the time, I too have had my own session with my favorite photographer.

So what is a session like? Well, it’s whatever you want it to be. What is your definition of beautiful? Sweet and innocent, glamorous, spicy and sexy, or maybe even pin-up style from the 40’s? First we start off with the pampering….a glass of champagne, professional makeup and hairstylists, and then comes the fun talking about what you will wear (or not wear as the case may be). One of the questions I hear most often is “how will I know what to do in front of the camera?”, and that’s where I come in. Through careful posing, lighting and coaching the whole time, I guarantee you will end up with images both you and the man in your life will adore.

Private sessions are available, as well as parties (regular portrait parties, or boudoir portrait parties), which are just a ton of fun! This can be your own little secret if you want, but you owe it to yourself to feel good in your own skin. To quote a woman who recently experienced the rejuvenation of a boudoir session, “A glance at the book’s narrow spine is all I need in the middle of a long afternoon of helping with homework and managing squabbles to remember that there’s more to me than what my beloved kids, spread all around me, see.”

Check out my website www.LaFemmeJolieBoudoir.com, and I’ll see you at the Living Well event!

No comments:

Post a Comment